- BEFORE CHOOSING YOUR SIZE, use a soft, flexible tape measure to find the circumference around your waist, in inches. Size MEDIUM fits waist circumferences of 32"-38". It weighs 3 pounds 3 ounces.
- HELPS STABILIZE your thoracic vertebra to your sacroiliac (SI) joint , offering relief for a variety of conditions and injuries, including ruptured, protruding, or slipped discs (herniation), scoliosis, spinal narrowing, facet syndrome, weakness of the lumbosacral region, spondylolisthesis, and sciatic neuritis.
- The 15 1/4" back panel and 9 3/4" abdominal (front) panel include TWO ANATOMICALLY DESIGNED INSERTS, which are made of a lightweight, medical-grade plastic to support the natural curve of your spinal column.
- A REUSABLE GEL PACK fits inside a custom pocket in the broken back belt, providing your choice of cold or hot therapy for ice pack or heating pad treatment to promote healing and ease upper or low back pain caused by arthritis, sleeping, etc.
- The combination of anterior and posterior panels supply CIRCUMFERENTIAL COMPRESSION & STABILIZATION, reducing pressure on your spine and hips by shifting some of the load to your abdomen and improving your posture.
Details: The LSO Sciatica back brace is a unique disc unloader back support that eases back pain by taking pressure off the lumbar discs and shifting the load to the abdominal region. The lumbosacral support is constructed of lightweight, soft material that is breathable and non-irritating to the skin. The anterior and posterior panels of the sciatica back brace can hold inserts for gel packs that provide your choice of cold or hot therapy. This disc unloader spinal brace was designed by a leading physiatrist with the aim of relieving chronic to acute pain in the back. This back brace can help with a number of back conditions and injuries, including spinal stenosis, herniated discs, sciatica, facet syndrome, and many more. The modular design of this back brace helps ease intradisc pressure through circumferential compression. The compression feature of this back brace increases blood flow, reduces pain, and promotes healing. The combination of compression, unloading, and use of hot or cold therapy makes this unique back brace ideal for treating and easing back pain. This back brace also features an extended anterior panel for additional support to the abdomen to help individuals suffering from pendulous abdomen or who simply need additional abdominal or torso support. The rigid anterior and posterior panels of this back brace are extremely durable and impact-resistant as well as lightweight. The brace can also be easily secured via elastic double pull and contact closures. These are located at the front of the brace for easy access. This spinal stenosis back brace is available in a number of sizes ranging from XS-4XL. To determine your size, measure the circumference of your waist in inches. This back brace fits waist circumferences of 25"-65", making it a great bariatric back brace.
Package Dimensions: 14.5 x 14.0 x 3.0 inches