Brand: Copper Fit
Color: Black with Copper Trim
- High-performance copper-infused compression sleeves with built-in kinesiology bands,4% copper & other fibers
- Built in kinesiology bands provide targeted compression and dynamic support
- Comfortable compression helps provide rejuvenating relief and support for everyday aches and pains, muscle stiffness and soreness
- Supports improved circulation and oxygenation of working muscles which helps to reduce swelling for faster recovery
- Machine Washable: Lightweight, 4-way stretch fabric is soft and comfortable
Get the Support You Need to Succeed
Copper Fit PRO SERIES is our most advanced compression and support series designed for athletes, weekend warriors or anyone with an active lifestyle seeking relief. PRO SERIES products are designed to provide extra support while helping to reduce muscle soreness and pain. Copper Fit PRO SERIES is built tough to stand up to your most extreme training, but still comfortable enough for everyday wear.
How Does Copper Fit Work?
The compression sleeves help reduce the recovery time of muscles and supports improved circulation and oxygenation of working muscles. Copper Fit provides support for muscle stiffness, soreness and pain. All Copper Fit products are made of high-quality performance fabrics with copper ions bound to the fibers level during manufacturing to reduce odor. Moisture wicking technology helps prevent chafing and rashes.
How Quickly Will I Feel the Benefits?
Many people report feeling immediate relief when wearing Copper Fit. It is important to remember that the benefits of wearing your compression sleeve can only be felt when they are worn and sized properly.
When Should I Wear a Copper Fit Compression Sleeve?
Copper Fit compression sleeves can be worn anytime; while participating in physical activity or when completely at rest. Copper Fit compression sleeves offer the highest quality comfort fit, making them ideal for extended wear. Many people benefit from wearing Copper Fit all day long, underneath their clothes.
How do I determine sizing?
Measure the circumference of your thigh, approximately 5" above the center of your knee. You may need to adjust the sleeve a few inches up or down to get the desired compression and comfort.
M: 15.5" - 16.5"
L: 17" - 19"
XL: 19.5" - 21"
XXL: 21.5" - 23"
Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 3.9 x 1.5 inches