Brand: DIAMOND NATURALS
- High Quality Protein Made With Real Pasture Raised Beef, Tailored For Adult Dogs To Thrive; Optimal Amino Acid Profile For Lean, Strong Muscles
- Premium Ingredients With Added Vitamins & Minerals; Fruits And Vegetables As Superfoods For Hard-Working Antioxidants; Fatty Acid Blend For Skin & Coat
- Nutrient Rich And Highly Digestible With Proprietary Probiotics That Survive And Thrive In The Gi Tract; At Guaranteed Levels
- Family Owned & Run, Made In The Usa Choosing Ingredients From Trusted, Sustainable Sources Around The World; Call With Questions 800 442 0402
- NO corn, wheat, filler; NO ARTIFICIAL flavors, colors, or preservatives added; Made with scientifically advanced food safety protocols
Publisher: Diamond Pet Foods, Inc.
Made with ingredients of exceptional quality, Diamond Naturals provides complete, holistic nutrition for every pet. Each Diamond Naturals dry formula is enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics, for optimal nutrition and digestive support. Beef protein, along with added superfoods, provides the energy and muscle building blocks your dog needs to stay active and strong. Guaranteed levels of selenium and vitamin E ensure that your dog is receiving optimum antioxidant nutrition, while omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids from superfoods help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
Beef meal, peas, ground white rice, egg product, dried yeast, rice bran, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), pea flour, dried beet pulp, natural flavor, flaxseed, potassium chloride, salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, kale, chia seed, pumpkin, blueberries, oranges, quinoa, dried kelp, coconut, spinach, carrots, papaya, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, beta carotene, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 25.0% Minimum
Crude Fat 15.0% Minimum
Crude Fiber 4.5% Maximum
Moisture 10.0% Maximum
Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum
Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum
Vitamin A 15,000 IU/kg Minimum
Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum
Taurine* 0.12% Minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.4% Minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.4% Minimum
Total Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
3,518 kcal/kg (329 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Package Dimensions: 26.4 x 19.0 x 5.0 inches