Brand: DIAMOND NATURALS
Color: Original Version
- HIGH quality PROTEIN made with real CAGE FREE chicken, designed for all life stages, optimal amino acid profile for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- Premium ingredients with added vitamins & minerals; fruits and vegetables as SUPERFOODS for hard-working ANTIOXIDANTS; fatty acid blend for SKIN & COAT
- Nutrient rich and HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE with PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS that survive and thrive in the GI tract; at guaranteed levels
- FAMILY OWNED & run, MADE in the USA choosing ingredients from TRUSTED, SUSTAINABLE sources around the world; Call with questions 800 442 0402
- NO corn, wheat, filler; NO ARTIFICIAL flavors, colors, or preservatives added; Made with scientifically advanced food safety protocols
- Calorie Content: 3,708 kcal/kg (368 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Publisher: Diamond Pet Foods, Inc.
Warranty: Diamond Pet Foods is committed to product safety and quality, and adhere to stringent and scientifically advanced food safety protocols. We are constantly monitoring and testing our raw materials, production environment, processes and finished products. If you have any questions or comments, please call 1-800-442-0402 or write to us at: Diamond Pet Foods, P.O. Box 156, Meta, MO 65058
Made with ingredients of exceptional quality, Diamond Naturals provides complete, holistic nutrition for every pet. Each Diamond Naturals dry formula is enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics, for optimal nutrition and digestive support.
Chicken, chicken meal, whole grain brown rice, peas, cracked pearled barley, pea flour, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, egg product, natural flavor, flaxseed, salmon oil (source of DHA), potassium chloride, salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, dried chicory root, kale, chia seed, pumpkin, blueberries, oranges, quinoa, dried kelp, coconut, spinach, carrots, papaya, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, beta carotene, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 26.0% Minimum
Crude Fat 16.0% Minimum
Crude Fiber 3.0% Maximum
Moisture 10.0% Maximum
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% Minimum
Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum
Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum
Vitamin A 15,000 IU/kg Minimum
Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.5% Minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.4% Minimum
Total Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
3,708 kcal/kg (368 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Package Dimensions: 24.5 x 16.5 x 5.5 inches