Color: 23 to 44-Pound
- WATERPROOF FLEA AND TICK TREATMENT FOR DOGS: Frontline Plus for Dogs provides waterproof, fast-acting, long-lasting flea and tick treatment and control for your dog. This product is approved for use on dogs 23-44 lbs.
- BREAK THE FLEA LIFE CYCLE WITH FRONTLINE: Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs kills adult fleas plus flea eggs and larvae to stop existing infestations and prevent establishment of new infestations.
- KILLS FLEAS AND TICKS: Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs kills fleas, flea eggs, lice, and ticks. This flea and tick treatment kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease
- TRUSTED FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION FOR DOGS: Frontline has been trusted by veterinarians for nearly 20 years. Made with 2 tough killing ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene - one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae - this fast-acting, long-lasting protection provides flea and tick control for dogs and puppies 8 weeks and older.
- LASTING FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION: Frontline's long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the pet's skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days. Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs works non-stop for a full 30 days. A 3-dose supply lasts for 3 months.
- If you are not satisfied with Frontline Plus for any reason, please contact the Boehringer-Ingelheim Animal Health Customer Care Team at: 1-800-660-1842.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Details: Frontline products are highly recommended by veterinarians for flea and tick control for dogs. For dog owners who want long-lasting, fast-acting flea, tick, and chewing lice control, Frontline Plus guarantees control on dogs aged 8 weeks and older. You only have to apply Frontline Plus once a month, so a 6-dose supply will provide you with up to 6 months of convenient, highly effective flea, flea egg, chewing lice, and tick control. Frontline Plus kills up to 100% of existing fleas in less than 24 hours and continues, on a single dose, killing them for at least an entire month. Its special ingredient also kills flea eggs and larvae, which, in effect, prevents the development of new fleas. It destroys all stages of 4 major ticks, including ticks that may carry Lyme disease, which provides your dog and your family with additional protection. Frontline Plus is waterproof, so your dog will still be protected if it bathes or goes for a swim. Merial backs up Frontline Plus with a limited Satisfaction Guarantee. Using Frontline Plus is a simple 3-step process. First, remove the applicator from the child-resistant package, use scissors or just lift the plastic tab to expose the foil, and then peel down. Secondly, open the applicator, hold it upright, and snap the tip away from your face and body. Finally, apply Frontline Plus by placing the applicator tip through your dog's hair to the skin between the shoulder blades. Squeeze the applicator to apply the entire dose to a single spot on the dog's skin.
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 4.3 x 0.6 inches