Brand: Gamma Sports
Color: 60 Orange Dot (50% Slower Speeds)
- 50% SLOWER: Featuring a low-compression core, these tennis balls fly 50% slower and have a lower bounce than standard tennis balls, making it easier for players to get into position to hit better shots during practices and games.
- TRAINING TENNIS BALLS: Instructors can use these balls to build tennis skills with children as well as adult beginners. These low bounce tennis balls are great for use in drills to improve technique and control with volleys, serves and ground strokes.
- HI-VIS YELLOW FELT: The yellow felt surface and large orange dot make these tournament/practice tennis balls highly visible and easy to identify from standard tennis balls.
- MADE FOR 60' COURTS: Designed for players transitioning from 36' to 60' courts, these training tennis balls are great for practicing full court play as well as being used for competitive tournaments for young players.
- MEET USTA/ITF STAGE 1 SPECIFICATIONS: These tennis balls have been tested and meet all Stage 1 specifications outlined by the USTA and ITF for use in 10 and Under tennis tournaments.
Publisher: Ferrari Importing Company Incorporated
The GAMMA 78 (green dot) Ball is USTA Approved for 10 and Under Tennis tournament play. Ideal for Ages 11+ and adult beginners on a 78' court with the 10 and Under Tennis or Tennis 10's format. 25 percent slower speed than a standard tennis ball. Numbered 1-3 for tournament play. USTA/ITF Stage 1 specification. Master the Skills of the Game
From kids learning to master the game to experienced players practicing advanced skills, the Gamma Sports 78 Green Dot Tennis Balls are a great option for improving tennis techniques. These lightweight tennis balls feature a low compression core making them 25% slower than standard tennis balls and providing a lower bounce. Players are therefore able to get into position and react to hit the ball more effectively.
Highly Visible Training Tennis Balls
Featuring a two-tone color design with a dark green dot in the center, these tennis balls are highly visible, making it easy for players to see when their opponent puts topspin or underspin on a shot. As well, players that are learning the skill of curving the ball can use the green dot as a visual cue to brush the racket up or down the ball for more advanced slices and spins.
The lightweight outer layer is made of a durable felt material that lasts through games, instruction drills and practices. A great addition to any tennis camp, clinic, recreational tennis facility or Phys. Ed. class, these tennis balls will hold up to many rallies and a wide variety of tennis skills and styles.
These tennis balls have been tested by the USTA and ITF and approved for use in 10 and Under tennis tournaments. Their slower low bounce makes them great for young players to cover the court and play competitive games at every skill level.
Transition from Good to Great
Great for tennis lessons, youth tournaments, or simply playing on your local outdoor tennis court, these training aid tennis balls are designed for use on 78 foot tennis courts. Young children moving up to full court play, adult beginners or experienced players wanting to work on their skills, can all benefit from these low bounce tennis balls.
Package Dimensions: 17.8 x 15.7 x 3.6 inches