Color: Quick Kids 36 Foam Balls
- 75% SLOWER SPEED: Featuring a low-compression core and lightweight outer layer, this training tennis ball flies 75% slower than standard tennis balls, making it easier for young children and beginners to learn the fundamentals of the game.
- TRAINING TENNIS BALLS: Designed for players 8 and under learning the game, these beginner tennis balls are a great choice for use when instructing children or adults new to tennis. The slower speed and low bounce makes them easier to hit.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FOAM MATERIAL: Soft and lightweight, these foam tennis balls feature a magnacore that provide a consistent bounce similar to standard tennis balls. The foam construction makes them safe to use indoors or outdoors.
- MEETS USTA/ITF STAGE 3 SPECIFICATIONS: These tennis balls are rated as Stage 3 balls by the USTA/ITF, making them a great option for tennis for children 10 and under playing on 36' courts.
- MADE FOR 36' COURTS: Designed for use on 36' tennis courts, these foam tennis balls are great for teaching young children. More experienced players can use these balls to warm up or practice volleys and drop shots.
Release Date: 2009-08-27
Master the Basics
Gamma Sports Quick Kids 36 Foam Tennis Balls are made for younger players and beginners starting out on 36 foot tennis courts. These lightweight tennis balls are 75% slower than standard tennis balls, making it easier for players to practice their skills because they have more time to react and get into position to hit the ball. They're also great practice tennis balls for hitting against a backboard or wall alone.
Easy to See, Easy to Hit
Featuring a bright yellow and orange design, these tennis balls are highly visible, making it easy for players to see and return shots. The two-tone design also helps players that are learning the skill of curving the ball and practicing drop shots.
Safe, Lightweight Foam
Great for tennis camps, clinics or Phys. Ed. classes, these foam tennis balls are made with a magnacore inner layer, offering a consistent bounce similar to traditional tennis balls. They're safe to use indoors or on outdoor tennis courts.
These tennis balls have been tested by the USTA and ITF. They've been approved for the QuickStart Tennis format on 36 foot courts and conform to the specifications for Stage 3 tennis for children 10 and under.
Designed for Small Rackets, Small Courts
Learning the game of tennis for very young children is easier with these foam tennis balls. Smaller and lighter than regular tennis balls they're great for children aged 8 and under who are just starting out on small courts. Advanced players can also use these balls when warming up on a half court or practicing volleys and drop shots. Gamma Quick Kids 36 Foam Tennis Balls make a terrific tennis training aid for all skill levels.
Package Dimensions: 18.2 x 12.8 x 12.4 inches