Brand: Nature's Bounty
- Contains (1) bottle of 200 rapid release 1200mg fish oil supplement softgels, each containing 360mg of Omega-3. Nature's Bounty Fish Oil 1200mg contains EPA & DHA, two Omega-3 fatty acids to help support & maintain the health of the cardiovascular system.(1)
- You work hard to take good care of yourself, now let Nature's Bounty take care of you. Omega-3 fatty acids are considered "good" fats important for cellular, heart and metabolic health and help maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range.
- Quality, consistency & scientific research has resulted in vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence. Using the latest breakthroughs in nutritional science & the finest ingredients, we provide supplements of unsurpassed quality & value.
- Every Nature's Bounty product is subjected to numerous quality tests throughout the manufacturing process to verify purity and potency. The ingredients & final product are tested in our microbiological laboratory to make certain that the product is pure.
- Our supplements are overseen by scientists, manufacturing specialists and quality experts, each dedicated to maintaining the highest quality standards. Nature's Bounty only uses ingredients from suppliers that meet GMP supplement quality standards.
Legal Disclaimer: 70 MORE FREE 250 SOFTGELS
Publisher: Nature's Bounty
Release Date: 2016-08-17
Details: Nature's Bounty Fish Oil 1200 mg contains EPA and DHA, two Omega-3 fatty acids that help support and maintain the health of your cardiovascular system.** Omega-3 fatty acids are considered “good” fats important for cellular, heart and metabolic health and help maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range.** You work hard to take good care of yourself – so when it comes to getting your fish oil from a trustworthy source, let Nature’s Bounty take care of you! We source our fish oil in an ecologically friendly way, directly from Peru. We go to Peru because the Peruvian government has strict standards and governance on their surrounding waterways, to properly ensure the protection of the fish. Since Peruvian fisheries yield to spawning during the summer and winter seasons, fish are vital resources for Peru that they value greatly, and go above and beyond to protect. The fisheries in Peru also comply with stringent quality regulations, which ensure that we, at Nature’s Bounty, can deliver premium quality Omega-3 Fish Oil to our customers. You can trust that when we source our ingredients, we do our best to maintain the conservation of marine living resources. The Marine Research Institute (IMARPE), a recognized world-class authority, works with the Peruvian government to manage the controls of fish stock along their waterways. Small, effective fleets are used in the fishing process; and no facility is allowed to receive fish from vessels without a valid license. All catches in Peru are carefully reviewed to meet rigorous quality checks. That’s how we know for sure that our fish oil is the purest, freshest, and most ecologically sourced.
Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches