- Nikon AUTHORIZED DEALER Includes FULL USA NIKON WARRANTY
- Nikon COOLSHOT 80i VR Golf Laser Rangefinder
- 8-Second continuous measurement allows you to scan an area to find multiple distance measurements
- Nikon locked on technology provides an indicator when the closest target among a group is being measured, ensuring that the reading is the distance to the flagstick
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Nikon All Weather Sport Case with Carabiner, Xit LCD/Lens Cleaning Pen, Cleaning Cloth, Abbigliamento Sportivo SRL Deluxe Folding Umbrella with Carrying Pouch
Details: The COOLSHOT 80i VR represents a major step in golfing technology by helping alleviate the effects that cold, wind, unbalanced position, physical exertion or just plain-old tournament pressure can have on a golfer. Nikon's optical VR technology reduces external vibrations caused by inadvertent hand movements while ranging objects. For golfers, this means the target mark on the rangefinder remains stable, even when the body of the rangefinder is being moved. Not only does this provide the user with a steady image, it also stabilizes the activated laser, allowing it to maintain greater alignment for enhanced measurement performance. Optical VR (Vibration Reduction) TechnologyAt the heart of the new COOLSHOT 80i is Nikon's optical VR (Vibration Reduction) system, designed to reduce vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movements (by approx. 80%*) while simultaneously aligning the viewed image with the activated laser beam for faster, more precise ranging. *The effect of Vibration Reduction: Vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement (sinusoidal waves) are reduced to approx. 1/5 or less. (Based on Nikon's measurement standards.) Distance Measurements Made Fast, Easy and PreciseThe COOLSHOT 80i VR provides distance readings from 8-1000 yards. Readings are displayed in .5-yard increments and thanks to Nikon's HYPER READ technology, the measured distance is displayed with a fast, stable response, regardless of how far you are from the targe...