- A 40 amp (10 amp per bank) on-board battery charger for charging and maintaining four 12-volt batteries independently.
- Safely charge all types of lead-acid batteries from 25-230Ah, including wet, gel, AGM, and deep-cycle batteries.
- Advanced safety protection featuring spark-proof technology, plus reverse polarity, thermal, ignition, and overcharge protection.
- Rugged and waterproof construction capable of submersion down to 3-meters and rated IP68 and NEMA 6P.
- One of the most advanced battery chargers in its class, which is certified to UL1236, ISO 8846, 33 CFR 183. 410, plus backed by a 5-year .
Legal Disclaimer: CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Release Date: 2013-04-12
Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
Details: The GEN4 On-Board Battery Charger offers the perfect mix of high-technology and rugged construction. With a fully-sealed, waterproof housing, the GEN4 can be easily installed and mounted directly onto a variety of applications and specifically designed for tough marine environments. Its waterproof design is capable of withstanding submersion down to 3-meters for extended periods of time without failure, and rated IP68 and NEMA 6P, providing continuous operation in the most extreme environments. The GEN Series On-Board Battery Chargers are some of the most advanced charging technology in its class. Utilizing the latest topology and power design, it is one of the most compact and lightweight battery chargers. Its onboard processor is capable of detecting, diagnosing, recovering, charging and maintaining all types of lead-acid batteries. Safely charge Wet Cell (Flooded), Gel Cell, AGM and Deep-Cycle batteries with zero overcharge. Plus, it protects against reverse polarity, sparks, short circuits, open circuits, and thermal runaway. And the GEN Series On-Board Battery Chargers are completely automatic. It continuously monitors the battery - while detecting any potential battery problems - shutting off power when the battery is fully charged, but observing the battery for optimal battery maintenance. Not only do the GEN Series On-Board Battery Chargers have advanced safety features, but have also been tested and certified by multiple third-party laboratories, including Underwriters Laboratories UL1236, ISO 8846 Marine Standards, and Ignition Protection US Coast guard 33 CFR 183. 410. And all of this is backed by our 5-Year Limited . Other commonly used search terms: marine battery charger, boat battery charger, onboard battery charger, onboard marine battery charger, waterproof marine battery charger, onboard battery charger for boats, marine battery charger 2 bank, and boat battery charger 2 bank.
Package Dimensions: 14.0 x 11.4 x 6.4 inches