Brand: Nordic Naturals
- MARINE COLLAGEN FOR HEALTHY SKIN - Collagen makes our skin strong, supple and elastic, but as we age, collagen in our skin can become damaged or may be produced at a lower rate. When the degradation of collagen outpaces the rate of replacement, signs of aging may become evident
- THE COLLAGEN YOUR BODY NEEDS - There are over 20 different types of collagen found in the human body, but about 90% is made up of types I, II, and III. Type I collagen is the most abundant in the human body. Nordic Naturals Marine Collagen has Type 1 collagen from sustainably caught wild-caught Arctic cod, coupled with natural vitamin C to aid normal collagen formation and provide antioxidant support
- EASILY ABSORBED FOR BEST RESULTS - Small, bioactive peptides are easily absorbed and help stimulate the body's own collagen-producing cells. As a general rule, the smaller the peptide, the faster and more complete the intestinal absorption. Nordic Naturals Marine Collagen supplement offers 4200 mg of bioactive marine collagen peptides per serving
- TOTALLY PURE AND RIGOROUSLY TESTED - Any product you put in your body should be fresh, pure, and effective. We test and re-test our collagen supplements to significantly stricter standards than international measures of quality and that meet California Proposition 65 safety standards
- DELICIOUS STRAWBERRY FLAVOR - Mix it with water. Blend it into a smoothie. Add it to your tea. With a hint of strawberry flavor, this collagen powder is wildly delicious. Nordic Naturals Marine Collagen is a rejuvenating addition to warm or cold beverages or smoothies
Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Publisher: Nordic Naturals
Help your skin stay healthy and strong with this tasty blend of collagen and vitamin C.* Specifically formulated for efficient absorption, Nordic Naturals Marine Collagen powder delivers small, hydrolyzed collagen peptides to help stimulate and maintain the body's own collagen-producing cells.* These short-chain, type 1 collagen peptides are sourced from wild-caught Arctic cod, then combined with vitamin C from acerola fruit to provide collaborative support for skin.* With a mild strawberry flavor and no fishy taste, it's a rejuvenating addition to your favorite smoothie, or warm and cold beverages.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 4.0 x 3.1 inches