- AMERICA'S #1 SELLING BALL: The product of 100 years worth of testing and perfecting; Penn produces the best selling line of tennis balls in America.
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS: The QST 60 kids' tennis ball features lower compression for controlled bounce and 50% reduced speed. An ideal junior ball for playing on a 60' court.
- MASTER THE BASICS: With an orange and yellow 2-tone felt design that allows players to easily track spin, Penn youth tennis balls are great for young players still mastering the basics of ball control.
- USTA APPROVED: A high quality and consistent ball, Penn QST is approved by the USTA for the 10 and Under Tennis Program.
- LASTING DURABILITY: Durable felt ensures the all courts tennis balls will play like new for as long as possible.
About the Balls
If you're looking to give your future Open champion a perfect start, Penn tennis balls are the number one choice. The best-selling tennis ball in America, Penn is the standard by which all others are measured. An ideal tennis ball for kids with a bit of experience, the QST 60 is the next step up from the 36 beginners' ball. For players around the age of 9-10, the ball features lower compression for controlled bounce and 50% reduced speed. The junior tennis ball is great for young players still mastering the basics of ball control. Everyone has to start somewhere; start your children off with the best.
• Approved by the USTA for the 10 and Under Tennis Program.
• Penn QST Orange tennis balls are intended for 60 foot courts.
Penn celebrated 100 Years of Excellence in 2010. Starting in a small town in Jeanette, Pennsylvania in 1910, Penn is still America’s #1 One Selling Tennis Ball. Also, a purveyor of everything tennis, we put our 100+ years of expertise into all our tennis equipment & apparel so you can perform at the highest level every time you step on the court.
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 7.3 x 2.2 inches