- DOG FLEA AND TICK CONTROL: PetArmor Plus topical flea and tick prevention for extra large dogs kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, and chewing lice for up to 30 days after application.
- VET QUALITY FORMULA: This vet-quality formula flea treatment contains fipronil and begins killing fleas & ticks within 24 hours.
- FAST-ACTING FLEA TREATMENT: PetArmor Plus is a fast-acting topical flea treatment for dogs that works by breaking the flea cycle, and killing flea eggs and larvae for up to 12 weeks.
- FLEA AND TICK PREVENTION: PetArmor Plus for dogs helps you protect your furry family member from brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, and deer ticks (which may transmit Lyme disease).
- INCLUDES: Three (3) 0.136 fl. oz. waterproof topical applications for dog flea and tick control. For best results, apply flea & tick treatment for dogs directly to dry skin on your dog's back-between the shoulder blades-on a monthly basis.
Hazardous Material Type: ORM-D Class 9
Publisher: Sergeants Pet Care Products
Warranty: PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Prevention for Extra Large Dogs with Fipronil (88 to 132 Pounds), 3 Monthly Treatments
Your pets are family, and PetArmor helps you confidently care for your extra-large dogs-especially when it comes to flea and tick control. PetArmor Plus conveniently provides vet-quality protection without the expense of a vet visit. It kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, and ticks for up to 30 days. This flea & tick topical treatment for dogs also controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange and kills deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, while also preventing flea reinfestations for up to 4 weeks. Fast-acting and waterproof, this flea & tick treatment for dogs starts to work quickly. Armor your pet with America's #1 flea & tick brand.*
To apply, remove 1 product tube, cut off the top, and use the open end to part your pup's hair. Squeeze the tube firmly so that all of the solution is applied to the dog's skin between the shoulder blades. If the fur around the area still looks greasy 48 hours after application, use a wet washcloth to remove any excess product. Keep treated pets apart from each other, other pets, and children for 24 hours, until the product has time to dry completely.
* Nielsen Total US xAOC+Pet Specialty, latest 52 weeks ending 12/30/2017. PetArmor includes PetArmor, PetArmor Plus, PetArmor FastCaps & PetArmor Advanced II.
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 5.0 x 1.1 inches