- FOR STUBBORN OR HARD TO TRAIN DOGS - 4 adjustable levels of static correction; highest intensity available
- TONE AND VIBRATION WARNING - ideal for training hearing-impaired dogs. Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- SAFE AND CUSTOMIZABLE - gives your pets room to play with up to 1/3 of an acre coverage, expandable up to 25 acres with the purchase of additional wires and flags (sold separately)
- WATERPROOF RECEIVER COLLAR - for all of your dog's outdoor activities. Transmitter with power adapter. Battery : 9-volt alkaline battery
- ADJUSTABLE COLLAR - fits pets 8 lb. or more with neck sizes 6 to 28 inches. Works with 14-20 gauge copper insulated wire
- ADD UNLIMTED PETS - with the purchase of compatible PetSafe In-Ground receiver collars (Excludes YardMax and UltraSmart)
- Transmitter with power adapter
Legal Disclaimer: Authorized Petsafe Retailer with Full Warranty
Publisher: Do It Yourself Containment
Release Date: 2006-06-20
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty when purchased from a PetSafe Authorized Retailer. For more information, please visit the PetSafe Store.
Details: PetSafe's Stubborn Dog In-Ground radio fence pet containment system provides your pets that are stubborn or hard to train with freedom and safety while costing thousands less than conventional fencing. Recommended for dogs 30 pounds and up. It's quick and easy to install, reliable and safe, and with proper training, a very effective solution. A lightweight super receiver is worn on your pet's collar, which picks up the radio signal and alerts your pet as he nears the underground boundary. Once your pet is properly trained, he will learn to stay in the boundaries designated by the radio fence. Includes 500 feet of boundary wire and 50 boundary flaps, enough to cover about one-third acre. For use in the US only. This unit is compatible with all US 110v outlets and are not to be used with 220v international voltage.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 6.0 x 5.9 inches