Color: 1 Blue + 1 Purple + 2 Covers
- 2 PADDLE + COVER SET - This kit includes 2 Spark Paddles (1 blue + 1 Pink) and 2 high quality neoprene zippered paddle covers.
- ULTRA DURABLE - High-strength performance polypropylene honeycomb core, powerful composite face and superior edgeguard grip technology offer ultimate durability. 30-day Return Policy and 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. Made in the USA
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND BUILT TO PERFORM - 7.0 oz average weight offers ultimate ball control and agility, optimized head weighted distribution retains power for driving shots and overheads
- GAME IMPROVEMENT DESIGN - The Champion Spark offers thicker .50" Polymer Core enabling you to drive the ball past opponents. Enhanced sweet spot and light weight offer better ball and control and placement on every shot.
- UNIVERSAL GRIP - 4.0" circumference & 5" length offer a grip that fits nearly every hand, allows for quick wrist action and accepts an over-grip if desired.
Publisher: Pickle-Ball, Inc.
Details: Find the surprising speed and reactivity with the Champion Spark pickleball paddle. An advanced lightweight polypropylene honeycomb core and fiberglass/poly composite face offer high-end performance. Lightweight and quick - averaging 7 ounces the Spark is built to offer performance for players of all levels. We engineered the Spark to improve your game with enhanced ball control and a design that boosts quick reactions and direction changes.
"Designed and manufactured by Pickle-Ball, Inc. Pickle-Ball, Inc. was founded by the co-inventors of Pickle-Ball in 1972. We have led the way in product innovation for over four decades. Our products are used by hundreds of thousands of players worldwide, and preferred by tournament players, clubs, and coaches."
Why this paddle is for players looking to improve their game:
USAPA/IFP approved for tournament play
Quality and value
Hand Crafted from Aerospace Composite Materials used in paddles that cost twice as much
Medium tack overgrip style grip enhances ball feel and control
Light weight (6.8-7.1 oz) provides faster reaction times and better control
Full sized face provides a big sweet spot
Extra thick 0.50" material is more durable than the cores used in cheaper entry and mid-level paddles
Durable low-profile edge guard protects the paddle
Polymer composite face won't dent and enhances power
Designed for both indoor and outdoor play
Weight Average: 7 ounces
Grip Circumference: 4" (Small - Accepts overwrap for those who prefer larger grip)
Grip Tack: medium
Grip Style: Skin feel, Overwrap Style
Grip Length: 5"
Paddle Length:15 5/8"
Paddle Width: 7 3/4"
Paddle Face: Polymer composite
Core Material: Polymer honeycomb
Edge Guard: 1/8" overlapping paddle face>Warranty1 Year manufacturer's warranty covering material and manufacturing defects.
Package Dimensions: 16.3 x 10.3 x 4.7 inches