Color: Finesse II - Blue
- ELITE SERIES II FINESSE - 1 of 2 Great Models: Power & Finesse
- QUICK, PRECISE & LIGHT- 7.0-7.5 ounces. Enhance you game and control the court with the lightweight and responsive Elite Finesse Pickleball Paddle
- QUIET PERFORMANCE -Meets guidelines in most pickleball noise restricted communities.
- MADE IN THE USA | WARRANTIED FOR 1 YEAR - Designed using advanced aerospace composites for performance and durability
- USAPA APPROVED - Tested and approved for USAPA / IFP Sanctioned Tournament Play
Publisher: Pickle-Ball, Inc.
Details: The Elite Series II Finesse pickleball paddle is specifically designed to provide light feel, speed and touch. A lightweight paddle coming in 7.0-7.5 oz., the Elite Finesse is perfect for players who win points with precise short-game shots dinks and extended rallys.
The combination of powerful but lightweight nomex core and responsive control-oriented graphite face gives this paddle unparalleled control characteristics at the net. If you value ball control and placement and prefer to win points at the net, this is the paddle for you.
Available in two colors: Blue and Magenta
"Designed and manufactured by Pickle-Ball, Inc. - Choose the Original! Pickle-Ball, Inc. was founded by the co-inventors of Pickle-Ball in 1972. We have led the way in product innovation for over four decades. Our products are used by hundreds of thousands of players worldwide, and preferred by top tournament players, clubs, and coaches."
Benefits USAPA/IFP approved for tournament play
6.8-7.0 oz, ultralight weight for quick reactions, control and maneuverability
Durable and powerful nomex honeycomb core
Graphite face for soft touch, reliable ball control and solid feel
Responsive dynamic teardrop shape
Longer handle for increased torque and power, great for tennis converts
Performance grip wicks moisture and enhances feel and feedback
Low profile edge guard protects paddle while minimizing mis-hits off the edge
Quiet performance - meets regulations in most pickleball noise restricted communities
Made in the USA
Specifications Average Weight: 7.2 oz
Grip Circumference: 4 1/8"
Paddle Length: 15 3/4"
Paddle width: 8"
Handle Length: 5 1/4""
Core: 3/8" Nomex Honeycomb
Face: Graphite with matte finish BOPP overlay
1/4" overlapping edge guard
1 year warranty covering material and manufacturing defects.
Package Dimensions: 16.2 x 9.5 x 0.6 inches