Color: Power II - Teal
- ELITE SERIES II POWER - 1 of 2 Great Models: Power & Finesse
- QUICK, PRECISE & POWERFUL- 7.7.- 8.2 ounces. Enhance you game and control the court with the powerful and responsive Elite Power Pickleball Paddle
- QUIET PERFORMANCE -Meets guidelines in most pickleball noise restricted communities.
- MADE IN THE USA | WARRANTIED FOR 1 YEAR - Designed using advanced aerospace composites for performance and durability
- USAPA APPROVED - Tested and approved for USAPA / IFP Sanctioned Tournament Play
Publisher: Pickle-Ball, Inc.
Details: The Elite Series II Power pickleball paddle strikes the delicate balance of providing enhanced power without sacrificing control. This paddle will enable you to fire hard drives straight down the sideline as well as place that soft dink just over the net. The graphite face with a Nomex core caters to nearly every playing style allowing you to mix up your shots as needed.
A light/middleweight paddle that provides a solid feel on every stroke, the Elite Power is an all-around paddle for multi-talented players as well as singles players looking for a competitive edge.
Available in two colors: Teal and Red
"Designed and manufactured by Pickle-Ball, Inc. - Choose the Original! Pickle-Ball, Inc. was founded by the co-inventors of Pickle-Ball in 1972. We have led the way in product innovation for over four decades. Our products are used by hundreds of thousands of players worldwide, and preferred by top tournament players, clubs, and coaches."
Benefits USAPA/IFP approved for tournament play
7.7-8.2 oz light/middle-weight paddle with excellent balance
Durable and powerful high-density nomex honeycomb core
Graphite face for reliable control and solid feel
Responsive aerodynamic teardrop shape
Long handle for increased torque and power, great for tennis converts
Performance grip wicks moisture and enhances feel and feedback
Low profile edge guard protects paddle while minimizing mis-hits off the edge
Quiet performance - meets regulations in most pickleball noise restricted communities
Made in the USA
Specifications Average Weight: 7.9 oz
Grip Circumference: 4 1/8"
Paddle Length: 15 3/4"
Paddle width: 8"
Handle Length: 5 1/4""
Core: 3/8" Nomex Honeycomb
Face: Graphite with paint and screen print
1/4" overlapping edge guard
1 Year warranty covering material and manufacturing defects.
Package Dimensions: 16.1 x 9.5 x 0.6 inches