Brand: Sports Research
- BENEFITS: Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are a type of fat that may help your body achieve Ketosis - the process which your body burns fat for energy.*
- COCONUT OIL: 100% Coconut Sourced with NO Palm Oil. Contains the full spectrum of MCTs including Lauric Acid.*
- REAL CERTIFICATIONS: Our MCT Oil is Non-GMO project Verified and 3rd party certified Keto, Paleo and Vegan Friendly
- USES: MCT Oil is odorless, tasteless and can be substituted with traditional oils. Add to protein shakes,coffee, or any other types of beverages.
- 90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you don't see results within 90 days, simply return your product for a refund.+
Legal Disclaimer: *The 90 day money back guarantee is valid only for first time purchases of a product, and redeemable Item(s) must be shipped back to Sports Research (at customers expense) with a valid receipt in order to process the return. No refund will be given without valid receipt. Customer may not return same item for refund more than once. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Publisher: Sports Research
WHAT ARE MCTs
Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are fats with an unusual chemical structure that allows the body to digest them easily. Most fats are broken down in the intestine and remade into a special form that can be transported in the blood. But MCTs bypass the digestion process intact and taken into the bloodstream where they are used as quick energy for the body.
LAURIC ACID & OIL PULLING
Coconut oil pulling has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for nearly 3000 years. The main reason why it works is because of the anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects of Lauric Acid, which helps to "pull out" bacteria, fungi and other debris from the mouth.*
Athletes often sip carbohydrate-loaded drinks during exercise. MCTs may provide an alternative. Like other fats, they provide more energy per ounce than carbs; but unlike normal fats, this energy can be released rapidly helping to improve performance.
Studies suggest replacing calories with MCT, without exceeding daily caloric requirements, can result in a small but significant increase in the rate of fat loss over time.
Start by swishing 1-2 tablespoons of SR MCT oil in your mouth for 5 min, and gradually build up to 15-20 min. Discard the oil and immediately rinse your mouth out with warm water.
SMOOTHIES: Add 1 tablespoon of MCT Oil to your favorite juice, smoothie or protein drink for a long-lasting energy boost.
SALADS: Substitute traditional oils with MCT Oil in your favorite salad dressings.
COFFEE:Upgrade your coffee by mixing 1 tablespoon of MCT Oil and 1 teaspoon of grass feed butter for sustained energy without the caffeine crash.
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches