- GAME IMPROVEMENT DESIGN - The Power 2.0 version of the Rally Graphite Pickleball Paddle features a thicker . 50" Polymer PowerCore enabling you to drive the ball past opponents.
- COMFORT CONTROL GRIP - Ideal 4.25" circumference, perforated Winn moisture control grip with flared end-cap prevents slippage and increases paddle control.
- POWER OPTIMIZED WEIGHT - It's not just the average weight of 8.1 ounces, it's also where the weight is located on the paddle. Balance optimized to give players quick shot response and power.
- ULTRA DURABLE - Our exclusive and all-new solid periphery edge guard features Corner-Shield and Interlocking Neck-Guard - both features that greatly enhance strength and durability. 30-day Return Policy and 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Extra-large paddle creates larger sweet spot, and the graphite face gives precise ball control for pinpoint accuracy.
Release Date: 2018-09-28
Warranty: no warranty
Details: The Rally Graphite Power 2.0 pickleball paddle was designed from the ground up to be a game improving pickleball paddle at an affordable price for all levels of play. The design of the Rally Graphite 2.0 was led by a national champion pickleball player who is also a trained mechanical engineer. State-of-the-Industry materials and all new proprietary components provide unrivaled durability and performance. The graphite face gives superior strength that virtually eliminates dinging and denting, while giving exceptional ball feel off the face of the paddle. The thicker .50” polypropylene honeycomb core is lightweight and strong, delivering both precise ball control and passing shot power. Along with our new PowerCore we’ve introduced exclusive new features: solid periphery edge guard with Corner-Shield and integrated Interlocking Neck-Guard. The Winn Dry Grip, unique to pickleball, keeps your grip dry and solid, avoiding frustrating mis-hits while the flared octagonal handle cap keeps the paddle secure in your hand and provides tactile positioning feedback so you’re always ready for the winning shot. The grip size is 4.25 inches in circumference, considered by teaching pros as the perfect size to start playing with.Benefits: Extra Large sweet spot Optimal balance of power and precise, accurate shot control Medium tac perforated grip Graphite surface enhances ball control and performance Solid periphery edge guard, Corner-Shield and Interlocking Neck-Guard give unrivaled paddle protection, reduce vibration, maximize sweet spot Designed and manufactured in the USAFeatures Average weight: 8.1 oz Grip circumference: 4 1/4” Grip length: 4 1/2” Paddle length: 15 3/4” Paddle width: 8 1/8” Perforated cushion grip Graphite face Polypropylene Honeycomb core 1/8” overlapping edge guard USAPA/IFP approved for tournament play
Package Dimensions: 16.4 x 10.0 x 1.5 inches