- STRENGTH: Our RIMSports are the best knee sleeves weightlifting pros use to protect their knees from injury. These sleeves are sold individually and are the ideal knee wraps for cross training equipment gym equipment workout weightlifting powerlifting squats snatches and the WOD.
- SUPPORT: These cross training knee sleeves are designed to support your knees by using 5mm and 7mm (Black) neoprene material. Adding support to your joints helps avoid unnecessary pain and injury, and allows you to lift more weight.
- COMPRESSION: These lightweight squatting knee sleeves provide a unique compression element that increases blood flow and reduces knee pain when bending.Our squat pads for women and men provides knee support for squats and tightly holds the knee in place.
- EFFICIENCY: Whether you're trying to relieve knee fluid, reduce pain behind the knee, or your knee hurts when doing strenuous activity, our premium lifting knee sleeves are efficient bar pads for squatting and can help you press additional pounds.
- PERFORMANCE: Our sleeves offer knee support for squats knees support cross training and are the best powerlifting knee wraps for squats. They are also recommended wrestling knee sleeve. RIMSports' squatting knee sleeves provide the critical support you need, so you can perform at your best!
RIMSports' Knee Sleeves made from 5mm and 7mm (Black) neoprene material. They lend support to painful knees and relieves moderate and severe knee pain. Our squatting sleeves keeps knees nice and warm and provides essential stability. They are currently sold individually and are excellent for running, weightlifting, powerlifting, biking, snatching, ,etc...
Using a knee sleeve results in less pain and swelling during and after performance. Lifting weights, moving furniture, carrying heavy objects, and lifting progressively heavier items literally grinds the kneecap onto itself. Our RIMSports' Knee Sleeves provide the support necessary for performing squats, the snatch, or the clean and jerk. Any time your knee is left weak or vulnerable, it is at great risk for damage.
Let us help you take care of your knees for years to come!
- Hand or machine wash (cold permanent press).
- Turn sleeve inside out and let air dry.
- Wash sleeves at least once a month.
- Use gentle detergent, dish soap, or baby shampoo.
- Do not place sleeves in the dryer.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 6.2 x 1.0 inches