Brand: Safety 1st
Color: Blush Pink HX
- Extended rear-facing 4-35 pounds; 360 Protect provides 5 layers of safety; Air Protect for superior side impact protection; GCell HX patented race car foam absorbs crash energy; Reinforced handle for added stability
- Deep seat structure shields child; Soft foam throughout the seat for additional safety and comfort; Crash tested from every angle: front, rear, side and rollover impacts; Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad
- Carry Curve Handle with comfort grip makes this lightweight seat even easier to carry; Reversible pillows for proper fit of babies as small as 4 pounds; Additional leg room for baby's comfort
- 4 harness heights and 3 buckle locations give growing child a better fit; 5-point harness with up-front adjustment: one pull gives baby a secure fit; 5-position, stay-in-car base for best fit to car
- LATCH equipped with LATCH storage; Exceeds Federal Safety Standards
Binding: Baby Product
Publisher: Dorel Juvenile Group-CA
Release Date: 13-09-2017
Protect your baby from every angle with the onBoard35 Air 360 infant car seat. The onBoard Air 360 is the only infant car seat that features 360 Protect for 5 layers of proven safety. Rear-facing babies stay safely snug, starting at a tiny 4 pounds, with special insert pillows that give them a better fit. Removing the inserts, babies can ride comfortably in the safer rear-facing position up to 35 pounds.
During every ride, enhanced features provide exceptional protection while on the road with 5 layers of safety. The Air Protect cushioning system provides immediate crash protection with our most advanced side impact energy management system available. GCell HX further displaces crash energy around the child's torso. The reinforced handle adds stability. A deep seat structure helps shield your child, keeping your little one cozy and contained. Soft foam, used throughout the seat makes a comfortable first contact in every touchable location.
Extensive crash testing proves that these protection systems work. Not only has the onBoard 35 Air 360 exceeded US standards, this car seat has also been tested for many other kinds of crashes. Rear impact, side impact, and even rollover testing have been performed on the onBoard 35 Air 360. It is one of very few car seats to pass new European standards for Rollover (ECE R44 Supplement 7). With crash testing from every angle you can travel with confidence and the knowledge that you have a truly superior safety system.
The 5-position, stay-in-car base allows you to easily get the best fit to your car, making installation that much easier. The seat pad is also simple to keep clean as the fabrics are designed to be both machine washable and dryer safe. With the proven protection of the onBoard35 Air 360 you'll feel confident that you're giving your baby a safe and comfortable ride.
Package Dimensions: 30.5 x 17.5 x 16.0 inches