Brand: SENTRY Pet Care
- DOG FLEA AND TICK CONTROL: SENTRY Fiproguard topical flea and tick prevention for dogs kills fleas, ticks and chewing lice for up to 30 days.
- VET QUALITY FORMULA: SENTRY Fiproguard is a vet-quality formula flea treatment that contains fipronil.
- SMALL DOGS: Flea and tick control for use on dogs and puppies over 8 weeks of age, weighing 4-22 pounds; can be used on breeding, pregnant, and lactating dogs.
- TICK PREVENTION: Fiproguard for dogs also kills brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks and deer ticks (which may transmit Lyme disease).
- INCLUDES: Six (6) 0.023 fl. oz. applicators, a six month supply of waterproof topical applications for dog flea and tick control. For best results, apply flea & tick treatment for dogs directly to dry skin on your dog's back-between the shoulder blades-on a monthly basis.
Publisher: Sergeants - Pet Specialty Division
Warranty: Fiproguard is a fast acting, squeezeon topical protection against fleas, ticks and chewing lice. Fiproguard Plus is the first approved generic equivalent to Frontline Plus, and contains Fipronil, the same active ingredient used in Frontline Top Spot for Dogs. Fiproguard Plus kills ticks which can cause sarcoptic mange. It is also waterproof, staying active after baths. Fiproguard Plus offers premium protection against petsts without the premium price. For use on dogs over 8 weeks of age up. Features: Kills Fleas Kills ticks Kills chewing lice Fight the spreading of Lyme disease which is commonly transferred through fleas and ticks Used for dogs 8 weeks of age and older Waterproof Made in the USA Great value and cost Contains firponil which is the same ingredient found in Frontline Top Spot.
Details: SENTRY(R) Fiproguard(R) for Dogs 6 Month Supply SENTRY Fiproguard is a topical flea and tick treatment that protects your pets from fleas, ticks, and chewing lice. SENTRY Fiproguard for dogs contains fipronil, the same active ingredient used in Frontline for dogs. FiproGuard once-a-month topical squeeze-on kills fleas, ticks, and chewing lice. It kills deer ticks that transmit Lyme disease as well as brown dog ticks, American dog ticks and lone star ticks. It also controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange. One dose is fast-acting and long-lasting. Its sustained-release formula protects dogs for up to 30 days. Features: Easy to apply Once a month treatment provides premium protection against fleas, ticks, and chewing lice Kills deer ticks that transmit Lyme disease as well as brown dog ticks, American dog ticks and lone star ticks Controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange Can be used on breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs Waterproof; won't wash off Use on dogs over 8 weeks of age Item Specifications: Size: Up to 22lbs 23-44lbs 45-88lbs 89-132lbs Ingredients: Fipronil........9.7 Inert Ingredients ** ...90.3% ** diehtelyne glycol monoethyl ether
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 4.4 x 1.4 inches