Brand: Taste of the Wild
- A Taste of the Wild with roasted quail; real Duck is the #1 ingredient; optimal amino acid profile, protein rich for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- High protein ingredients with added vitamins & minerals; fruits and vegetables as SUPERFOODS for hard-working antioxidants; fatty acid blend for SKIN & coat
- Ingredients From Trusted, Sustainable Sources Around The World; Made With No Grain, Corn, Wheat, Filler; No Artificial Flavors, Colors, Preservatives Added
- Nutrient rich and HIGHLY digestible with guaranteed species-specific, proprietary PROBIOTICS that survive and thrive in the GI tract
- MADE in the USA; FAMILY OWNED & run; food made with scientifically advanced food safety protocols; We'd appreciate your CALL 800.342.4808
Modern science proves that your dog shares the DNA of the wolf. Years of domestication and excellent care have turned your dog from a short-lived potential foe to a long-lived best friend. Although their DNA remains the same and their tastes demand something of the wild, their diet should provide them with all the proper ingredients and nutrition they need to thrive. A grain-free formula with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your active dog. Made with real roasted and smoked fowl, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this hearty formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give them one.
Duck, duck meal, chicken meal, sweet potatoes, peas, potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, potato protein, roasted quail, roasted duck, smoked turkey, tomato pomace, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 32.0% minimum
Crude Fat 18.0% minimum
Crude Fiber 4.0% maximum
Moisture 10.0% maximum
Zinc 150 mg/kg minimum
Selenium 0.35 mg/kg minimum
Vitamin E 150 IU/kg minimum
Taurine* 0.12% Minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.4% minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.4% minimum
Total Microorganisms* not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis) *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
3,750 kcal/kg (375 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Package Dimensions: 24.8 x 16.5 x 4.1 inches