- See Better while playing Tennis, Pickleball, Golf, or Baseball with the help of the innovative Blue Tint lens that filters out grass, foliage, background fences, and sun
- You'll be able to see the ball quicker and easier especially in sunny conditions
- Ultra-lightweight protective eyewear features a blue, distortion free, shatterproof polycarbonate lens that meets the most strict standard for ASTM F803. Polycarbonate eyewear is 10 times more impact resistant than other plastics
- Comfortable design with ½ inch adjustable temples for a customized fit. Soft elastomer brow guard cushions the forehead. Padded temple tips keep eyewear secure during sports or work. Hinged temples for a secure yet pressure free fit
- Ideal for sports or work to protect against racquets, sticks, basketballs, soccer balls, hands, elbows, fingers, dust, and debris
- Wrapped lens design and brow guard minimizes gaps and keeps eyes more protected. UV coated for 100% sun protection and treated with an anti-fog, anti-scratch coating
Release Date: 2009-03-16
Use these to help see the ball but they also provide superior sports protection. Tourna Specs exceed ASTM F803 impact standards. This rating is higher and more strict than occupational safety glasses rated at ANSI Z87.1. Tourna Specs can help prevent even more severe sports eye injuries like scratches on the cornea, inflamed iris, anterior chamber injuries, traumatic cataracts, swollen retinas, fractures of the eye socket, and blindness. 90% of eye injuries are preventable and there is no data to suggest wearing eyewear inhibits sports performance.
An eye accident can happen in a split second yet impact the rest of your life. It is estimated that 25% of the approximate 2.4 million eye injuries a year occur during sports and recreational activities. The leading Cause of Eye injuries in school-aged children are sports-related. It is recommended to take the following steps to avoid sports eye injuries by wearing proper safety goggles (lensed polycarbonate protectors) for racquet sports or basketball. In order to be assured that your eyes are protected, it is important that any eye guard or sports protective eyewear are labeled as ASTM F803 approved. This eyewear is performance tested to give you the highest levels of protection. Its important to understand regular glasses don't provide enough protection!
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 5.1 x 2.8 inches