- DuraCoat Color that is built to last - no fading, peeling, or cracking here
- Its 18/8 stainless steel construction (made with kitchen-grade stainless steel) will hold up in the wild
- Will never leave a ring on your coffee table, thanks to No Sweat Design
- Double-Wall Vacuum Insulation will keep your hot drinks hot and your cold drinks cold far longer than standard drinkware
- Ideal drinking companion at home or around the campsite. Dimensions: 4 1/8 inches high, 3 ½ inches in diameter
Warranty: As Labeled
Details: Rambler 10 oz. Lowball with Lid The YETI Rambler Series is perfect for the ride to the deer lease, time spent at the cleaning table, or just sitting around the campfire trying to one-up each other’s stories. With double-wall vacuum insulation, these over-engineered drink holders keep your favorite beverage as cold — or hot — as science allows. They’re breakthroughs on another front, too — they’re the first YETIs you can fit in the palm of your hand. 18/8 Stainless Steel: made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, puncture- and rust-resistant BPA-Free No Sweat Design: no condensation so it keeps fingers dry Double-Wall Vacuum Insulation: keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sipes with one clear lid The Rambler family is now sporting DuraCoat Color, the durable new look available for your Tumbler, Colster, or Bottle. YETI DuraCoat Color is available in four different shades: Seafoam, Tahoe Blue, Black, and Olive Green. It's designed to go on strong, and we think it's pretty good looking to boot, making it perfect for our stainless steel drinking vessels. It won't fade, peel, or crack through extended field use, and our DuraCoat Color provides additional grip to the Rambler's exterior. So whether you have your sights set on a Seafoam 20 oz. Tumbler or a Tahoe Blue Colster, our DuraCoat Color will hold up through the life of your .
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 4.0 x 4.0 inches