- The YETI Tundra 160 is designed for those guys and gals who are in the field or on a boat season after season, for whom ordinary coolers just won't cut it. Durable? You bet.
- Will keep your ice... well ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler's sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber and made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch
- The Tundra 160 dimensions are 45 in long x 19 1/2 in wide x 21.5 in high NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
Details: The large YETI Tundra 160 cooler is designed for true lovers of the outdoors: guys and gals who are in the field or on a boat season after season, for whom ordinary coolers just won't cut it. Durable? Oh yes. This marine cooler is made from the same roto-molded polyethylene as whitewater kayaks. And the molded-in, self-stopping hinges mean you'll never have to replace a busted hinge again. Effective? You bet. Two to three inches of insulation, extra-thick walls and a freezer-style gasket mean you'll spend more time doing what you love and less time restocking ice. Large? It is that. Whether you regularly bag big game or haul in gaffers, the YETI Tundra 160 hunting cooler and marine ice chest has enough room to hold an elk, multiple deer, or larger offshore species like cobia, grouper, or mackerel. Or the recommended 100 cans, in case you have a powerful thirst. If you happen to take this top-quality cooler into bear country, don't fret it's been certified grizzly proof. Note: all Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
Package Dimensions: 45.6 x 22.0 x 20.1 inches