- OFFICIAL OUTDOOR PICKLEBALLS (Pack of 12) - Dura is Official Ball of the US Open Pickleball Championships & the USAPA Pickleball National Championships. PLAY WITH THE BEST
- APPROVED FOR TOURNAMENT PLAY - Dura Pickleballs meet all USAPA/IFP regulations and are approved for sanctioned tournament play.
- TOP PERFORMANCE PICKLEBALLS - Dura balls are built to perform, they fly true, straight, and fast. They are rotationally molded as 1-piece with 40 precisely drilled holes for consistent flight and bounce. Engineered for outdoor & hard-court play.
- THE ORIGINAL PICKLEBALLS - Many of pickleball's top players prefer the Dura Pickleballs. The first ball designed and built for pickleball by the company that invented the game
- BALL LIFE - Performance/sanctioned pickleballs do not last forever. Durability is affected by weather, play style & court surface. Anticipate life of 3-10 games in harsh conditions. Tests show Dura ball life is equivalent or longer than competing balls.
Publisher: Pickle-Ball, Inc.
Details: DURA Fast 40 Pickleballs the original official pickleballs designed by Pickle-Ball, Inc. - the company that invented the sport.
Designed for peak performance under the stresses of competitive play. Preferred by top players and USAPA approved for sanctioned tournament play. The only ball used at the USAPA Pickleball National Championships, The US OPEN Pickleball Championships and hundreds of tournaments worldwide. Dura Fast 40 pickleballs have set the standard for pickleball performance for more than 20 years.
Dura Pickleballs are carefully manufactured to meet USA Pickleball Association (USAPA) bounce rules meaning they don't need conditioning prior to play like some other balls and won't degrade in performance during the life of the ball. They are durable and seamless with thick walls to increase the life and playability. Expect Dura balls to last 5-10 games
Unique manufacturing processes set Dura Pickleballs apart from the competition. Dura 40 balls use a patented 40 hole pattern with two hole sizes to help the balls fly straight and true and created using a specialized rotational mold to build a 1 piece ball. Holes are post-drilled after manufacture of the seamless ball leaving clean lines and no seam to affect flight or bounce. Dura Fast 40 Pickleballs were engineered for strength, performance and holds up to the rigors of all play styles. Dura balls do have a visible 'parting line' where the mold separates to release the ball, this line is not a seam and unlike two piece balls and has no physical affect on ball performance or durability.
Weighing 0.92 ounces these balls fly straighter than competing balls. The weight also makes for a quick ball compared to other softer and lighter pickleballs. With an average bounce height of 32" in the test lab this ball promises a lively response to every hit.
Available in 4 colors: Yellow, Neon Green, Orange, White
Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 8.8 x 2.6 inches