Brand: Lobster Sports
- HEAVY TOP AND BACKSPIN: Spin is a big deal here, guys! No other machine has spin in this market, period... it's probably the #1 reason people are buying our machines, right now.
- FULL-FEATURED PICKLE MACHINE: It's a full-featured portable pickleball machine that offers adjustable topspin and backspin capabilities, manual elevation adjustment up to 50-degrees and ball speed range from 10 to 60 mph.
- RANDOM OSCILLATION: The random horizontal oscillation feature allows the machine to rotate back and forth horizontally, allowing the machine to throw balls to the forehand, backhand, and center positions in a random pattern.
- BATTERY-OPERATED PICKLEBALL MACHINE: The pickle by Lobster is a battery-operated machine. It features a high-capacity battery that offers court time of two to four hours.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY TO TRANSPORT: Weighing only 35 pounds, the Lobster pickleball machine's smart design features an inverted hopper and 8-inch wheels, making it easy to transport.
For pickleball players, finding a high-quality training machine can be time consuming and frustrating. Fortunately, Lobster Sports, the leading tennis ball machine company with 47 years of experience, has created the pickle, a full-featured, handsome, and easy-to-transport pickleball machine. This pickleball machine outperforms others on the market due to its durable construction, lightweight design, heavy spin capability, and unsurpassed ball speed.
Lobster Sports has made this pickleball machine for beginners to professionals. It throws balls to players at speeds ranging from 10 to 60 miles per hour, can be set to produce topspin and backspin throws, and has manual elevation settings from 0 to 50 degrees and a feed rate from 2 to 12 seconds. These options let you can configure a training program for improving multiple facets of your game. This is a battery-operated machine with a high-capacity battery that has an on-court range from two to four hours, giving you plenty of time to train on one charge. The machine helps you master shots like the lob, dive, dink, and groundstroke.
At only 35 pounds, the Lobster pickleball machine's smart design features an inverting hopper and large 8-inch wheels, making it easy to get the pickle in and out of your car, over curbs, and across any surface to the court. It has a 135-pickleball capacity. Optional accessories include our elite remote to control your machine from across the court, and our fast charger to shorten your charging time. The pickle by Lobster is made in the USA and is covered by Lobster's two-year warranty. This pickleball machine works with indoor and outdoor pickleballs.